Time commitment: 2-4 hr/wk per person
Number of officers: 2
- Gather student concerns, questions, and suggestions monthly through email and/or the anonymous online form linked on the BSA website.
- Keep a running list and create an agenda focused on a handful of items for monthly meetings with the BIOS Associate Chair.
- Investigate ways to address student questions/concerns/ideas.
- Follow-up with students on their submissions until resolution.
- Create bi-monthly (aka every other month) newsletters summarizing topics addressed in monthly meetings to distribute to the BIOS student body.
- Check submission form daily in case urgent matters are submitted.